We all live in our pods. The externally visible pods of our associations with families, workplaces, social circles, professional circles play a major role in influencing what we do and how we do. Just like sitting in a...Read More
Tag: Knowledge Management
One of the key enablers for organizational excellence is management of collective knowledge. An Excellent organization would not only have defined its Mission, Vision and supporting values that act as guidance in how it...Read More
Traditionally, knowledge management has been considered as a discipline to classify documents, archive them and hope that in the future someone might want to locate them. Over the last few years, the classic concepts and models...Read More
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for KarthiDec 18, 2017 | Chow
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- Ready, Steady, Go… Slowdown
- Design Thinking – Who needs to change? Me or Team or the entire firm?
- The Story Teller
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog
- CHOW #84- Timeboxed