We all live in our pods. The externally visible pods of our associations with families, workplaces, social circles, professional circles play a major role in influencing what we do and how we do. Just like sitting in a...Read More
Tag: Knowledge Management
Traditionally, knowledge management has been considered as a discipline to classify documents, archive them and hope that in the future someone might want to locate them. Over the last few years, the classic concepts and models...Read More
- Sprint Planning in distributed teams… Patterns… SAFe
- What’s Important – Breaking Silos or Uniting the Purpose?
- Should Story Points (as a size measure) be comparable across teams?
- 3 Simple Tips for Building Distributed Teams
- CHOW #119- Avoiding ‘Watermelon Metrics’
- CHOW #118- Product Visioning – Mapping Features with Advantages and Benefits
- CHOW #117- Project Health and Project Status
- CHOW #116- High Performing Team
agile Agile transformation career Chanakya change Chief Information Officer chow Clarity of goals coaching Coaching Agile competency development conference delivery excellence FAQ First 90 days Future/ Forecast Goal Goal Focus IT Head Leadership learning letting go Managing Self/ Personal Development Motivation NGO performance personal effectiveness Planning and Tracking Product owner program Program Management program manager project risk Risk Management Scrum Master software delivery Software Development stakeholders strategy team Team Management Teamwork transition