We all live in our pods. The externally visible pods of our associations with families, workplaces, social circles, professional circles play a major role in influencing what we do and how we do. Just like sitting in a...Read More
Tag: Knowledge Management
One of the key enablers for organizational excellence is management of collective knowledge. An Excellent organization would not only have defined its Mission, Vision and supporting values that act as guidance in how it...Read More
Traditionally, knowledge management has been considered as a discipline to classify documents, archive them and hope that in the future someone might want to locate them. Over the last few years, the classic concepts and models...Read More
- How can you, as a Scrum Master, make a difference to team outcomes?
- Ready, Steady, On and On…
- Agile Metrics- an Oxymoron?
- Mindfulness and Agility
- CHOW #82- Lack of Focus
- CHOW #81- Wildly fluctuating velocity and incomplete stories…
- Chow #80- When your project health reports don’t tell the full story
- CHOW #79- What should a manager do to sustain the impact of coaching on a Scrum Team?