Take a Deep Dive into the Mindful World
Leadership in Knowledge Era: A Two Day deep dive into Mindfulness@Work
In this workshop for leaders, participants will learn:
1. The characteristics of successful knowledge enterprises
2. What and Why of mindfulness
3. A model for applying mindfulness in the work context
4. Mindfulness practices involving the breath, body and a balancing the right and left-brain tendencies
5. How to manage self, in a VUCA world
6. How to create an environment for their teams to excel
7. How to nurture and grow others through coaching
8. How to sustain the practices with guidance for 6 following weeks
ASK A Question
As an Agile Coach, I have observed that many people are struggling with the new engagement context due to remote working arrangements – multitasking at home with kids & other family members and house hold activities, managing attention/focus, not coming on...
Covid-19 has brought in forced locked down and remote working situations all over the world. It has also forced online learning classes for students of all ages. All this means all people, young and old, are spending more time with computers, mobile phones, tablets...
WFH, a child’s play? May be not from an actual 4-year old child’s point of view! The context is a virus-forced lockdown in my daughter’s home in Chennai and my son-in-law’s WFH for a major bank. The 4-year old (my granddaughter) aka the Child is trying to make sense...
PM Power Consulting
PM Power Consulting helps organizations achieve agility in design and delivery of software and services.
PM Power Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
354/3, I Cross, I Block, Jayanagar
PIN Code: 560 011
Phone: +91 80 2657 5292