Get Agile Right,
at Every Step
- Assess readiness for adopting agile approaches
- Assess effectiveness of practices being followed
- Create roadmaps for agile adoption, including limited pilots to validate the assumptions and refine the broader rollouts
- Identify improvement opportunities to produce high quality software, consistently
- Identify refinements needed in the management review practices for agile projects
- Identify refinements in the organization culture and support systems to promote greater ownership by the scrum teams
- Evaluate options for automation to improve the effectiveness of some of the engineering as well as governance practices
If you are interested in knowing more, please contact us.
ASK A Question
‘Three Track’ Lean-Agile Development? Part 4 – Deployment Space
Introduction In the previous three parts of my article (Why do we need a ‘Three Track’ Lean-Agile Product Development?, ‘Three Track’ Lean-Agile Development: Part 2 – Opportunity Space , ‘Three Track Lean-Agile Development: Part 3 – Solution Space'), I had introduced...
Navigating Remedial Agile
Ok, folks, the title of the post and the picture are a dead giveaway, aren’t they? Yes - the picture is stark and clear to everyone except Miss.Piggy! And, oh, I forgot - Old MacDonald who owns her thinks that the picture, while not perfect, can still be improved. And...
Increasing trend in the team velocity – a myth?
In my experience increasing trend in the team velocity is rarely achieved and/or is difficult to know. This blog was an outcome of my reading the following statement which related with my experience. “While teams will tend to increase their velocity over time—and...
PM Power Consulting
PM Power Consulting helps organizations achieve agility in design and delivery of software and services.
PM Power Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
354/3, I Cross, I Block, Jayanagar
PIN Code: 560 011
Phone: +91 80 2657 5292