Get Agile Right,
at Every Step
- Assess readiness for adopting agile approaches
- Assess effectiveness of practices being followed
- Create roadmaps for agile adoption, including limited pilots to validate the assumptions and refine the broader rollouts
- Identify improvement opportunities to produce high quality software, consistently
- Identify refinements needed in the management review practices for agile projects
- Identify refinements in the organization culture and support systems to promote greater ownership by the scrum teams
- Evaluate options for automation to improve the effectiveness of some of the engineering as well as governance practices
If you are interested in knowing more, please contact us.
ASK A Question
To view this protected post, enter the password below:
All of us would have used sprint burn down charts on our projects. Each one of us will have our opinion on the effectiveness of it. We might also have our own favorite flavors and versions. I'm going to talk about one implementation of Sprint Burn Down Chat that...
Scaling Agile discussions always revolve around dependencies. At some point, it even appears as if once the problem of dependencies is addressed, there is nothing more to do in Scaling Agile. To address the dependency, challenge some approaches recommend...
PM Power Consulting
PM Power Consulting helps organizations achieve agility in design and delivery of software and services.
PM Power Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
354/3, I Cross, I Block, Jayanagar
PIN Code: 560 011
Phone: +91 80 2657 5292