Get Agile Right,
at Every Step
- Assess readiness for adopting agile approaches
- Assess effectiveness of practices being followed
- Create roadmaps for agile adoption, including limited pilots to validate the assumptions and refine the broader rollouts
- Identify improvement opportunities to produce high quality software, consistently
- Identify refinements needed in the management review practices for agile projects
- Identify refinements in the organization culture and support systems to promote greater ownership by the scrum teams
- Evaluate options for automation to improve the effectiveness of some of the engineering as well as governance practices
If you are interested in knowing more, please contact us.
ASK A Question
There has been a great deal written about relative size estimation and its many benefits: simplicity, speed and adequacy commensurate with the level of planning. Despite all that, we find that adopting relative size and story point estimates by teams is not without...
Abstract The need to keep an existing customer happy and leverage that influence in converting prospects to active customers has never been more important than it is today, in the ultra-competitive and volatile market space that companies operate. And the most...
We have seen Agile being tried out in many teams across various organizations. Some of the features that we might observe is that they following some of the Scrum ceremonies like daily scrum or retrospective (or) using certain tools like JIRA and Rally. And the...
PM Power Consulting
PM Power Consulting helps organizations achieve agility in design and delivery of software and services.
PM Power Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
354/3, I Cross, I Block, Jayanagar
PIN Code: 560 011
Phone: +91 80 2657 5292