Get Agile Right,
at Every Step
- Assess readiness for adopting agile approaches
- Assess effectiveness of practices being followed
- Create roadmaps for agile adoption, including limited pilots to validate the assumptions and refine the broader rollouts
- Identify improvement opportunities to produce high quality software, consistently
- Identify refinements needed in the management review practices for agile projects
- Identify refinements in the organization culture and support systems to promote greater ownership by the scrum teams
- Evaluate options for automation to improve the effectiveness of some of the engineering as well as governance practices
If you are interested in knowing more, please contact us.
ASK A Question
One of the most discussed and explored topics in the software industry, arguably the most, has to be estimation. I have enjoyed coaching teams on how to use different approaches / techniques in their Agile context. Needless to say, I have learned a lot doing that....
The Scrum Master (SM) has to ensure that the Team meets the delivery commitments on a sustained basis. For that the SM has to enable the team members to focus and perform. SM has to do this as a facilitative leader and not as a traditional directive leader. This is a...
You are the Agile coach in an organization that has embarked in its journey to adopt Agile. You have completed the initial assessment, done tailored training sessions for the teams and started coaching the leaders and teams. The Scrum teams are formed by drawing...
PM Power Consulting
PM Power Consulting helps organizations achieve agility in design and delivery of software and services.
PM Power Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
354/3, I Cross, I Block, Jayanagar
PIN Code: 560 011
Phone: +91 80 2657 5292