Get Agile Right,
at Every Step
- Assess readiness for adopting agile approaches
- Assess effectiveness of practices being followed
- Create roadmaps for agile adoption, including limited pilots to validate the assumptions and refine the broader rollouts
- Identify improvement opportunities to produce high quality software, consistently
- Identify refinements needed in the management review practices for agile projects
- Identify refinements in the organization culture and support systems to promote greater ownership by the scrum teams
- Evaluate options for automation to improve the effectiveness of some of the engineering as well as governance practices
If you are interested in knowing more, please contact us.
ASK A Question
Many of you would be familiar with the expression “eat your own dog food”. Eating your own dog food or “dogfooding” is the practice of using one's own products or services. Dogfooding is not exactly new. Here are some examples: In February 1980, Mike...
(Pic Courtesy: ITPro Today) When Agile movement started roughly 15-16 years back, there were multiple reasons why Organizations latched on to it. One is the novelty factor. Agile was a new buzz word then and there was a sense of "Cool"ness associated in marketing...
It is not new that developments in one field influences the innovations in another popularly known as 'The Medici Effect' (Ref 5) explained by Frans Johansson in his book 'The Medici Effect: Breakthrough Insights at the Intersection of Ideas, Concepts, and Cultures'....
PM Power Consulting
PM Power Consulting helps organizations achieve agility in design and delivery of software and services.
PM Power Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
354/3, I Cross, I Block, Jayanagar
PIN Code: 560 011
Phone: +91 80 2657 5292