Enterprise Customer Engagement Platform
Find out how our Consultants built a unique digital platform to bring a paradigm change in customer engagement for businesses.
A CASE STUDY
percent increase in revenues from cross-sell/up-sell opportunities
percent reduction in new customer acquisition costs due to referrals
spend increase from brand ambassador customers
Digital Platform to transform how Businesses engage with their Customers
Built cross-industry from ground up, this platform is targeted at businesses of all sizes selling or providing any product or service to institutional or individual customers.
Most businesses have a transactional relationship with their customers, characterized by infrequent and ineffective communication, resulting in lack of customer engagement which in turn results in the following challenges for the business:
- Not being close to the pulse of the customer, hence not being able to understand the likes and dislikes of the customer for the business’ product/service
- Lack of brand recognition and customer mindshare
- High and unpredictable customer attrition, impacting repeat business revenues significantly
- Lower customer life time value
Higher new customer acquisition costs due to missing out on word of mouth customer referrals
Approach and Solution
Our Lead Consultant and his team developed a unique digital Customer Engagement Platform that enables businesses to continuously communicate with its customers for mutual value creation. This involved:
- Conceptualizing the business and the platform end-to-end
- Business Model and Business Architecture
- Application, Technical, and Data Architecture
The platform had the following key features:
- Main functionality included Enterprise Feedback & Complaints Management, Referrals, Offers, and Online Customer and Employee Communities
- Cross-industry configurable Customer Journey Mapping underpinned by customer experience KPI framework
- Platform was made available as Software as a Service on the Cloud allowing easy subscription model of service consumption, both by the business and its customers
- Cloud-native using Microservices Architecture, Responsive and Multi-lingual UI, making available the same functionality over desktop/laptop, tablet, and smartphone
- Relational as well as unstructured data (Big data), On-demand Analytics, Recommendation engine for knowledge articles
- Highly scalable, High performance platform, developed using Hybrid Agile methodology
- The team implemented the platform for a Retail firm, specifically configured customer journey maps for their context in collaboration with senior business leaders from top management, marketing, and operations. Also trained them on the platform and gave them the roadmap of initiatives for effectively embedding the platform in their day-to-day interactions with their customers and supply chain partners.
Increased Customer Delight
Cross-sell / Up-sell
Employee and Partner Engagement
Digital Transformation Experts
Talk to our experts to find out how you can accelerate your business through Digital Transformation Consulting Services.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION Blogs
Please refer to Part 1 of this blog for the context. Here are the other two stories! Putting yourself in the shoes of the customer – Role Play with Humour My next story comes from a very key engagement we had with one of my strategic Client Accounts. This was a...
A few months back when I was speaking with the CIO of a retail business, he told me proudly how they have doubled down on all efforts to use the latest conversational technologies to engage with their customers online. My curiosity stoked, I decided to check out how...
Santa is the scrum master for the DevOps team. She just took over as a scrum master and found the team highly functioning. They are working on many initiatives going as well as keeping up with the plethora of service requests that are coming their way. Santhosh is the...
More Success Stories
LET'S START A CONVERSATION
PM Power Consulting
PM Power Consulting helps organizations achieve agility in design and delivery of software and services.
PM Power Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
354/3, I Cross, I Block, Jayanagar
PIN Code: 560 011
Phone: +91 80 2657 5292