Venkat is the Scrum Master of ScrumGods, a team which has consistently been praised by all as a very Agile team. They did all their ceremonies without fail and team members collaborate well and their artefacts are all highly visible and so on. After a few months, some of the team members were getting a bit bored about doing the same and approached Venkat and asked him what they can do to move to the next level of Agility. They desperately wanted to improve and move up the ladder and started bugging Venkat to find ways by which they can bring in some advanced practices. One of the areas was their Velocity which, though consistent, was not improving much. Venkat thought that could be an area where something needs to be done and started thinking about it. Can you help Venkat to identify some advanced practice which can improve their Velocity?
About The Author
AN has over 30 years of industry experience and is an expert in Agile Transformation and Program / Project Management. AN is I a certified scrum master and a passionate Agile Coach having substantial Experience in transforming organizations.
24th October 2016
4th December 2017
3rd July 2017
31st December 2016
- The Role of Functional Managers in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Improving Agility – Raising the bar
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #95- Slipping schedules and poor quality – How do you deal with a seemingly irreparable situation?
- CHOW #94- The Next Level of Agility
- CHOW #93- Building Hypotheses
- CHOW #92- If you are ready for Acceptance ahead of schedule…