Mindfulness is one of the buzz words in the industry these days. Mindfulness is a technique to...Read More
Category: Personal Growth
When a newly commissioned ship sails from a port, laden with valuable goods, every captain hopes the ship will navigate the tumble of the seas well and be the ship of choice, in the years to come. No one expects the Titanic...Read More
Most of us, in our lives we work under the guidance and direction of our manager. There’s of course a lot of talk of servant leadership and how managers become servants to the team. Sometimes it sounds like a good fairy...Read More
Most of us who have grown up in India, would have definitely grown up knowing the great Indian epic Mahabharatha. Are there parallels between what happened in Mahabharatha and in today’s corporate world? Are there...Read More
This is from a true real world scenario. Imagine that you are doing very well in your organization. Everybody has a healthy regard for you. One fine morning in your one on one with your manager, he says “I hope there will...Read More
Over the weekend I was out at a food court to meet a former colleague of mine. She had got along a couple of her young friends as well. As we were conversing, the young lady, who had come along with my friend said...Read More
- Scrum Masters- Navigate your careers! – Part 2 of 2
- Scrum Masters, Navigate your careers!
- The First Six Steps in an Agility journey
- Writing a book – how Agile can it be?
- CHOW #101- The puzzled Servant-leader
- CHOW #100 – Career progression or evolution – What next?
- CHOW #99- Warring Artists
- CHOW #98- Enabling improved performance through proper feedback