In this conversation, Nimisha Mukherjee, Engineering Manager at RedHat, shares her stories and experiences with Chitra Gurjar from PM Power Consulting about
- How she fell in love with computers in class 3
- First lessons in user interaction design
- Tips on how to get users to change a habit or become familiar with a new design
- Supporting the new age developer & development environments
- The evolving role of a developer and developers as first customers
- Blue sky opportunities for designing experiences
- Lessons for aspiring techies and designers
Nimisha Mukherjee is an Engineering Manager with Red Hat. Her team works on delivering a simplified developer experience for building cloud native application on Red Hat OpenShift.
She has 18+ years of experience in delivering cutting edge web applications. She always enjoyed building user interfaces that provides a differential user experience. She was one of the design track chairs for GHCI ( https://ghcindia.anitab.org/ ), 2016-2018.
She was curated the Devtools track for DevConf.IN 2019. She loves to explore new places and new cuisines. https://www.linkedin.com/in/nimishamukherjee/