This is a special series of episodes, called Dispersal, in view of the ongoing pandemic, that has caused what we believe is a widespread dispersed working from home. Whats working and whats not, how are people feeling and other insights. We share perspectives of PM Power coaches. In this episode, S Srinivasan or Srini as he is popularly known, shares his views on
- The word from agile values – “over”
- What people can use “over” as to discover a higher order purpose
- Loss of water cooler moments & side-bar conversations
- Formal remote work mechanisms would work, but..
- Social distancing and isolation
- Planned banter & a sense of belonging
- Inducting new joinees into an organization at this time