In this conversation, Paramu shares his experiences on writing books with Sivaguru.
Listen to this chat between 2 colleagues at PM Power Consulting covering Paramu’s views on :
- Where ideas come from, or where he gets his inspiration on topics to write about
- Specific triggers for this two published books so far [and the third – a technical book – he is working on now]
- On writing sequels and if they are expected by the readers as more of the same
- Book writing being a team sport
- The challenge of understanding reader expectations, for the first or even the second book
- About pivoting the idea or narration across evolving versions of the manuscript
- Inserting ‘hooks’ to keep the readers engaged
- The next 2 books he is working on, now
- On why he wants to continue writing technical books
- Are software development ‘methodologies’ myths?
- A sneak peek into the upcoming technical book, on Agile practices
- The five principles related to Agility in an organizational context
- A sampler fable of the hare and the rabbit race