A conversation with Kishan Malur, Product Manager and Chitra Gurjar from PM Power Consulting on –
- His experience working with digital pay TV,Industrial IoT and Cloud Infrastructure
- Passion for Products, moving from the what to answering the why?
- A story about buying a computer and building a POS software
- Wearing different hats as a product manager
- Mastering empathy in 3 different ways
- Staying connected to your network, during the pandemic
- Coaching, Mentoring, paying it forward and other passions
- How to ask the right questions, 3 steps towards practising it
- 3 messages for young people aspiring to be product managers
Kishan Malur is a Product Management Professional at VMware on Cloud Infrastructure. In his career, he has had the opportunity to build products in various areas like Cloud Video Delivery Platform, Internet of Things, Manufacturing, and now Cloud Infrastructure. In this exciting journey, he has been instrumental in setting up high performing Multi-Site, Multi-Cultural Global Agile Teams, and leading complex global Tech Integrations for premium Customer Accounts. Kishan is involved in contributing to the Product Community in India. He actively mentors professionals in Product Management. As a career coach, he helps professionals in Career Transformation and Acceleration. He has more than 300 hours of coaching experience and Counting! Kishan holds an Executive MBA from the Institute of Product Leadership, M.S. Software Systems from BITS Pilani, and a Bachelor’s degree from BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore. A fresh brew of Filter Coffee and Great Product conversations is something that Kishan usually doesn’t say no to.
He can be reached via – LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/kishanmalur/
Twitter – @KishanMalur