In this episode, Chitra from PM Power Consulting is in conversation with Padmaja Narsipur, Founder and CEO of Clearly Blue Digital where she shares her journey and experiences on
- Starting a career in Software and how she became a tech writer.
- Moving to being a solopreneur – The Clearly Blue Story
- Having to bring her career to a halt & discover new things to do;
- Free lancing and the hamster wheel
- Self management & time management
- Discipline of free lancing to enjoy flexibility
- What it takes to be a good tech writer
- Creating a workplace that she wants to come to & for anyone who wants to work there
- Capitalizing on information assets through a digital & social presence online; beyond likes & shares; building brands,
- Defining user experience and managing media channels
- Harmonizing with AI, balancing information, tech and nurturing one’s imagination
- How businesses need to navigate the digital world to build better products
- Message for aspiring entrepreneurs
- On being a mother
Padmaja Narsipur heads Clearly Blue Digital, a Bengaluru-based content design firm with practices in content marketing and e-learning. Her background is in Computer Science and Physics. She has previously worked with Intel Corp at Santa Clara, CA, after which she enjoyed a solopreneur career as a Consultant Writer and Manager in technical and business-centred projects for some of the world’s biggest firms before launching Clearly Blue.
Padmaja is a passionate student of human interactions with technology; and about the ways we learn and grow. She lives in Jigani (rural Bengaluru), with a supportive husband, three teenagers, one unruly puppy and a riot of serene guppies.