Welcome to this episode of the Software Lifecycle Stories.
Sivaguru from PM Power Consulting is in conversation with Vandana Abraham, Head of Design at Atlassian, India. In this conversation she shares her perspectives on
- The difference between design and art
- Aptitudes to be a designer
- Bridging engineers and designers with empathy
- Building experiences for a global audience
- Some ideas that were far ahead of their time
- Designing for the future
- Career breaks and flexibility for women
Note: This episode was recorded prior to Women’s day (8th March 2019). It is covered through a dialogue in the episode.
Vandana Abraham has over 20 years’ providing leadership in product strategy development, and experience design for mobile consumer applications & business platforms. She has set up and led design studios for product and service design and studied Textile Design at the National Institute of Design in Ahmedabad, India. She currently heads design at Atlassian India.