In this episode Jayaprakash JP, coach and consultant talks to Chitra from PM Power consulting about
- Being an engineer at heart & how his career began in the software industry, working in product & services organizations
- Continuous rediscovery, love for learning, and curiosity
- Building enterprise health applications
- Experiencing different work cultures between services & product organizations
- Co-discovering & co-developing customer needs in a VUCA environment with inclusivity & collaboration
- Being agile in daily life, experiments and learning
- Becoming an entrepreneur
- Why leaders should have an entrepreneural spirit
- A message for coaches, enablers and people enabling transformations in organizations
- Enabling inspiration in children.
Jayaprakash Puttaswamy (aka ‘JP’) is passionate about coaching people and enabling co-creation of game changing possibilities! What he loves most about coaching is the opportunity it provides, to do a deep inquiry about self and to impact other human beings’ lives through co-creation and growing together. With a “Bachelor of Engineering” degree in Computer Science, JP has about 16+ years of overall experience in IT industry and is a Leader in modern Software Engineering. He is practicing agile since 2003 (with Scrum, XP & Kanban), JP has trained over 2000 people in 40+ organizations.
In the last 8 years, JP has coached about 900 people in 7 large-scale transformation engagements. JP has worked with Pete Behrens, driving agile transformation and co-facilitating Leadership Agility workshops in GE HealthCare and McKinsey & Company. His recent coaching was to drive enterprise-level agile/lean & DevOps transformation at Target and and Siemens. He can be reached via https://www.linkedin.com/in/jputtaswamy/
Here are some of his talks