Take a Deep Dive into the Mindful World
Leadership In Knowledge Era 2.0
Leadership in Knowledge Era: A Two Day deep dive into Mindfulness@Work
In this workshop for leaders, participants will learn:
1. The characteristics of successful knowledge enterprises
2. What and Why of mindfulness
3. A model for applying mindfulness in the work context
4. Mindfulness practices involving the breath, body and a balancing the right and left-brain tendencies
5. How to manage self, in a VUCA world
6. How to create an environment for their teams to excel
7. How to nurture and grow others through coaching
8. How to sustain the practices with guidance for 6 following weeks
ASK A Question
All through my career, I have seen how emotions can work wonders but also cause turmoil in the mind. I am not excluded from that internal battle. As I was reflecting on my career, I realized a few such moments are stuck in my mind. There may not be much for the...
Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar, widely regarded as the greatest batsman who ever played the game, scored 9000 runs in 105 test matches he played between 1998-2002 hitting 31 tons at an average run-rate of 57. During the Australian tour of 2003, his scores read 8, 7, 55, 1,...
In my Agile workshops I ask participants a question: ‘What pictures come to your mind, when we talk about Agility?’ Some of the typical answers are Cheetah, Squirrel or Dolphin etc. Then I ask them what aspects of them relate to Agility in their mind? Typical...
PM Power Consulting
PM Power Consulting helps organizations achieve agility in design and delivery of software and services.
PM Power Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
354/3, I Cross, I Block, Jayanagar
PIN Code: 560 011
Phone: +91 80 2657 5292