Take a Deep Dive into the Mindful World
Leadership In Knowledge Era 2.0
Leadership in Knowledge Era: A Two Day deep dive into Mindfulness@Work
In this workshop for leaders, participants will learn:
1. The characteristics of successful knowledge enterprises
2. What and Why of mindfulness
3. A model for applying mindfulness in the work context
4. Mindfulness practices involving the breath, body and a balancing the right and left-brain tendencies
5. How to manage self, in a VUCA world
6. How to create an environment for their teams to excel
7. How to nurture and grow others through coaching
8. How to sustain the practices with guidance for 6 following weeks
ASK A Question
Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar, widely regarded as the greatest batsman who ever played the game, scored 9000 runs in 105 test matches he played between 1998-2002 hitting 31 tons at an average run-rate of 57. During the Australian tour of 2003, his scores read 8, 7, 55, 1,...
In my Agile workshops I ask participants a question: ‘What pictures come to your mind, when we talk about Agility?’ Some of the typical answers are Cheetah, Squirrel or Dolphin etc. Then I ask them what aspects of them relate to Agility in their mind? Typical...
Pride follows when we do things with a sense of ownership. Ownership of our work. What is this sense of ownership? How much do I really own up? After all, I am following orders; my role expects me to deliver in certain areas; my responsibilities are well documented...
PM Power Consulting
PM Power Consulting helps organizations achieve agility in design and delivery of software and services.
PM Power Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
354/3, I Cross, I Block, Jayanagar
PIN Code: 560 011
Phone: +91 80 2657 5292