In previous posts, I had shared the technology and process trends. One common theme across the two is related to better teamwork and collaboration across organizational silos. In this post, I want to share three significant...Read More
Software development used to be known as just software programming in the 1940s. The classic book by Nikolas Wirth in the 1970s – Algorithms + Data structures = Programs, looked beyond the code written into the...Read More
2015 had many new milestones related to technology. One such was IoT – or Internet of Things. I was amused by the nomenclature when I first heard of this – why ‘things’ – usually, to me, a thing is...Read More
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #88 – The Case of the PO-ed PO!
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- CHOW #91- Vital Signs of a Program
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog