In previous posts, I had shared the technology and process trends. One common theme across the two is related to better teamwork and collaboration across organizational silos. In this post, I want to share three significant...Read More
Software development used to be known as just software programming in the 1940s. The classic book by Nikolas Wirth in the 1970s – Algorithms + Data structures = Programs, looked beyond the code written into the larger picture...Read More
2015 had many new milestones related to technology. One such was IoT – or Internet of Things. I was amused by the nomenclature when I first heard of this – why ‘things’ – usually, to me, a thing is inanimate, that we use. While...Read More
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile MetricsSep 25, 2017 | Chow
- Ready, Steady, On and On…
- Agile Metrics- an Oxymoron?
- Between a Rock and a Hardening Sprint!
- Two reasons to stop sizing during sprints
- CHOW #79- What should a manager do to sustain the impact of coaching on a Scrum Team?
- CHOW #78- Responding rather than Reacting
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile Metrics
- CHOW #76- Beyond buying pizzas!