Introduction Let us examine how NGOs can use the convergence of Social media, Mobile technologies, Analytics tools and Cloud computing – known as the SMAC stack, to become more agile and more focused to the business at hand,...Read More
In Part 1 of this article, we covered the “terrain changes” in making the transition from a Project Manager (PM) role to a Delivery Manager (DM) role. Terrain changes include the aspects to “learn” and “un-learn”. In Part 1, we...Read More
If you are a successful Project Manager (PM) with a solid track record, it is only natural that you aspire to get promoted soon. In software services organizations, this promotion often means donning the role of a Delivery...Read More
In the previous couple of posts on Managing the transition of Managed Services, we looked at a few issues that you have to consider when you are thinking of transitioning managed services to a new organisation -what are the key things to consider to ensure that the services you are transitioning are the right ones and also the factors to look for in the new organisation to ensure that they are the right organisation for you.Read More
Many Managed Services Programs discover surprises during the steady state delivery relating to unmet expectations from customers. The root cause of many of these can be traced to inadequate attention paid to the transitioning....Read More
Transitioning Managed Services – A few practical thoughts – Introduction and Services to be Transitioned
Picture Source: icomm.com.au There are various reasons why you would want to transition your IT and / or software services to a managed services organisation (or from one managed services organisation to another). Some...Read More
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile MetricsSep 25, 2017 | Chow
- Ready, Steady, On and On…
- Agile Metrics- an Oxymoron?
- Between a Rock and a Hardening Sprint!
- Two reasons to stop sizing during sprints
- CHOW #79- What should a manager do to sustain the impact of coaching on a Scrum Team?
- CHOW #78- Responding rather than Reacting
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile Metrics
- CHOW #76- Beyond buying pizzas!