Having worked with several teams over the years, I dare say less than 10% of the Agile teams I...Read More
Tag: Team management
You are an Agile coach for a few teams and have done the initial Agile Maturity Assessments in the...Read More
You are a scrum master and you find that your team does not attend the daily stand-up on time and...Read More
You have taken over a new team as manager. You notice that there are several behavioral issues in...Read More
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile MetricsSep 25, 2017 | Chow
- Ready, Steady, On and On…
- Agile Metrics- an Oxymoron?
- Between a Rock and a Hardening Sprint!
- Two reasons to stop sizing during sprints
- CHOW #79- What should a manager do to sustain the impact of coaching on a Scrum Team?
- CHOW #78- Responding rather than Reacting
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile Metrics
- CHOW #76- Beyond buying pizzas!