Having worked with several teams over the years, I dare say less than 10% of the Agile teams I...Read More
Tag: Team Management
You are an Agile coach for a few teams and have done the initial Agile Maturity Assessments in the...Read More
You are a scrum master and you find that your team does not attend the daily stand-up on time and...Read More
Judy, the newest member in the team that you are the Scrum Master for, walks up to you to discuss a challenge she has been facing. After her first week of self study of project artefacts, and understanding the coding standards,...Read More
You have taken over a new team as manager. You notice that there are several behavioral issues in...Read More
You are transitioning support and maintenance of a legacy application from the customer to an...Read More
This is probably the most frequently asked question related to adopting or rolling out a DevOps initiative in an organization. We need to look at this question more closely based on the principles of DevOps. While traditionally,...Read More
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #88 – The Case of the PO-ed PO!
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- CHOW #91- Vital Signs of a Program
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog