Having worked with several teams over the years, I dare say less than 10% of the Agile teams I...Read More
Tag: Team Management
You are an Agile coach for a few teams and have done the initial Agile Maturity Assessments in the...Read More
You are a scrum master and you find that your team does not attend the daily stand-up on time and...Read More
Judy, the newest member in the team that you are the Scrum Master for, walks up to you to discuss a challenge she has been facing. After her first week of self study of project artefacts, and understanding the coding standards,...Read More
You have taken over a new team as manager. You notice that there are several behavioral issues in...Read More
You are transitioning support and maintenance of a legacy application from the customer to an...Read More
This is probably the most frequently asked question related to adopting or rolling out a DevOps initiative in an organization. We need to look at this question more closely based on the principles of DevOps. While traditionally,...Read More
- Making Meetings Effective and Productive
- Great Scrum Masters – Endangered Species?
- Sprint Planning in distributed teams… Patterns… SAFe
- What’s Important – Breaking Silos or Uniting the Purpose?
- CHOW #123 – Help Kamal’s mission be successful
- CHOW #122 – Help Prakash create better Epics
- CHOW #121 – Measure of Scrum Masters
- CHOW #120 – Workacholic Manager