Having worked with several teams over the years, I dare say less than 10% of the Agile teams I...Read More
Tag: Team Management
You are an Agile coach for a few teams and have done the initial Agile Maturity Assessments in the...Read More
You are a scrum master and you find that your team does not attend the daily stand-up on time and...Read More
Judy, the newest member in the team that you are the Scrum Master for, walks up to you to discuss a challenge she has been facing. After her first week of self study of project artefacts, and understanding the coding standards,...Read More
You have taken over a new team as manager. You notice that there are several behavioral issues in...Read More
You are transitioning support and maintenance of a legacy application from the customer to an...Read More
This is probably the most frequently asked question related to adopting or rolling out a DevOps initiative in an organization. We need to look at this question more closely based on the principles of DevOps. While traditionally,...Read More
- Should Story Points (as a size measure) be comparable across teams?
- 3 Simple Tips for Building Distributed Teams
- Getting Ready for Enterprise Agility
- Rating Agile Teams
- CHOW #114- No “if’s” in Ownership?
- CHOW #113- Tracking Productivity using Story Points Delivered and Effort
- CHOW #112- Showing Results
- CHOW #111- Agile is driving this successful delivery leader nuts. What can he do?