Sometime in March 2016, we started with the series Risk Management: Good to Great. In Part I of the series on Practices. we covered what we believe are “great” risk management practices based on our consulting...Read More
In previous posts, I had shared the technology and process trends. One common theme across the two is related to better teamwork and collaboration across organizational silos. In this post, I want to share three significant...Read More
Software development used to be known as just software programming in the 1940s. The classic book by Nikolas Wirth in the 1970s – Algorithms + Data structures = Programs, looked beyond the code written into the...Read More
2015 had many new milestones related to technology. One such was IoT – or Internet of Things. I was amused by the nomenclature when I first heard of this – why ‘things’ – usually, to me, a thing is...Read More
- Should Story Points (as a size measure) be comparable across teams?
- 3 Simple Tips for Building Distributed Teams
- Getting Ready for Enterprise Agility
- Rating Agile Teams
- CHOW #114- No “if’s” in Ownership?
- CHOW #113- Tracking Productivity using Story Points Delivered and Effort
- CHOW #112- Showing Results
- CHOW #111- Agile is driving this successful delivery leader nuts. What can he do?