Nipun Sehgal was the designated QnC (IT Service Provider) Program Manager for the engagement with...Read More
Sometime in March 2016, we started with the series Risk Management: Good to Great. In Part I of the series on Practices. we covered what we believe are “great” risk management practices based on our consulting...Read More
In our coaching practice at PM Power Consulting, Project Managers, Program Managers and Portfolio Managers (called Delivery Managers in some organizations) often ask us: “How am I doing as a risk manager?” In...Read More
This is the most critical aspect of your job. Do this well and you are more than half-way to success. A stakeholder is a person, a group or an organisation that has an interest (stake) in your program. Stakeholders both affect...Read More
Picture source: michellerobinson.co.uk A Program is a set of actions aimed at supporting the achievement of a strategic business objective. A program may comprise many sub-programs and / or projects. Managing programs...Read More
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #88 – The Case of the PO-ed PO!
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- CHOW #91- Vital Signs of a Program
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog