Barbara Jones had been a Scrum Master for a year with a team and had done a good job getting the...Read More
Tag: Scrum Master
Divya is a business analyst – working with clients, understanding requirements and ensuring that is understood by the team when they build. She has eight years experience and has been working in teams that you manage...Read More
- Should Story Points (as a size measure) be comparable across teams?
- 3 Simple Tips for Building Distributed Teams
- Getting Ready for Enterprise Agility
- Rating Agile Teams
- CHOW #114- No “if’s” in Ownership?
- CHOW #113- Tracking Productivity using Story Points Delivered and Effort
- CHOW #112- Showing Results
- CHOW #111- Agile is driving this successful delivery leader nuts. What can he do?
agile Agile transformation career Chanakya change Chief Information Officer chow Clarity of goals coaching Coaching Agile competency development conference delivery excellence FAQ First 90 days Future/ Forecast Goal Goal Focus IT Head Leadership learning letting go Managing Self/ Personal Development Motivation NGO performance personal effectiveness Planning and Tracking Product owner program Program Management program manager project risk Risk Management Scrum Master software delivery Software Development stakeholders strategy team Team Management Teamwork transition