Sometime in March 2016, we started with the series Risk Management: Good to Great. In Part I of the series on Practices. we covered what we believe are “great” risk management practices based on our consulting...Read More
In our coaching practice at PM Power Consulting, Project Managers, Program Managers and Portfolio Managers (called Delivery Managers in some organizations) often ask us: “How am I doing as a risk manager?” In...Read More
Program Management Tip 5 – Skating away on the thin ice of the new day – Keep your eye on the program risks
Identify the program risks and figure out ways to mitigate the risks. Learn to recognise symptoms that a risk scenario may be triggered. Picture source: cumbriacrack.com A program risk is an uncertain event or condition...Read More
Picture source: michellerobinson.co.uk A Program is a set of actions aimed at supporting the achievement of a strategic business objective. A program may comprise many sub-programs and / or projects. Managing programs...Read More
- Should Story Points (as a size measure) be comparable across teams?
- 3 Simple Tips for Building Distributed Teams
- Getting Ready for Enterprise Agility
- Rating Agile Teams
- CHOW #114- No “if’s” in Ownership?
- CHOW #113- Tracking Productivity using Story Points Delivered and Effort
- CHOW #112- Showing Results
- CHOW #111- Agile is driving this successful delivery leader nuts. What can he do?