As a coach, a recurring situation one faces, towards the end of the first sprint after the coaching has started, is the push and shove to the retrospective. After seemingly making the team understand that two key aspect of Agile...Read More
Teams new to Scrum have a product backlog. The backlog will be groomed to some degree, typically have clarity for up to one to two sprints. The priority will be clear, with fair amount of detail on the requirements. The...Read More
Many Managed Services Programs discover surprises during the steady state delivery relating to unmet expectations from customers. The root cause of many of these can be traced to inadequate attention paid to the transitioning....Read More
- Should Story Points (as a size measure) be comparable across teams?
- 3 Simple Tips for Building Distributed Teams
- Getting Ready for Enterprise Agility
- Rating Agile Teams
- CHOW #114- No “if’s” in Ownership?
- CHOW #113- Tracking Productivity using Story Points Delivered and Effort
- CHOW #112- Showing Results
- CHOW #111- Agile is driving this successful delivery leader nuts. What can he do?