As a coach, a recurring situation one faces, towards the end of the first sprint after the coaching has started, is the push and shove to the retrospective. After seemingly making the team understand that two key aspect of Agile...Read More
Teams new to Scrum have a product backlog. The backlog will be groomed to some degree, typically have clarity for up to one to two sprints. The priority will be clear, with fair amount of detail on the requirements. The...Read More
Many Managed Services Programs discover surprises during the steady state delivery relating to unmet expectations from customers. The root cause of many of these can be traced to inadequate attention paid to the transitioning....Read More
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #88 – The Case of the PO-ed PO!
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- CHOW #91- Vital Signs of a Program
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog