One of the most frequently asked questions is ‘what are the right metrics for an Agile...Read More
Tag: Planning and Tracking
Babu appeared irritated. He was the project manager in a large Systems Integrator, who had...Read More
Sunita looked anxious when she met me a couple of months ago. She has been a successful Scrum Master and enjoyed her work. Her team respected her and held her in high regard. She also had a good working relationship with...Read More
You are the Project Manager for developing a new web-based application for a customer that will...Read More
Why is Agile so obsessed with time when many things are flexible and negotiable with the Product Owner?
One of the key values of Agile approaches is to deliver value incrementally and continually. While the value delivered has to be incrementally usable, it is also equally important to be making releases at a regular pace. Sprints...Read More
The time at which the standup meeting is scheduled is flexible. But, changing it on a daily basis is not. Choose the most convenient time for all team members to join the meeting. When some members are not co-located, there...Read More
- Podcast World Views & Natural Software Engineering
- Role of Organization Structure in Succeeding with Agile
- Agile: 3 tips for effective coaching
- Podcast – Managing an Agile Transformation for Success
- CHOW #129 – How do you integrate the UxD team and their work effectively into a Scrum team?
- CHOW #128: Back to the Drawing Board
- CHOW #127 – Brand Image of Scrum Masters
- CHOW #126 – Mystery of Disappearing ‘Issues’