In a previous post we had observed that there are many intangible areas that may have a bearing and may affect IT asset management that cannot be serviced or managed by a piece of hardware here or a piece of software there. We...Read More
This post is based on my experiences as the CIO of a very large organisation working across over 45 countries. roosterteeth.com Keep in mind that IT asset management policies and implementation is one of the key things that are...Read More
Introduction Let us examine how NGOs can use the convergence of Social media, Mobile technologies, Analytics tools and Cloud computing – known as the SMAC stack, to become more agile and more focused to the business...Read More
Project Management is an art (with some science mixed in), the practice of which needs to change slightly depending on the sector (government sector, non-profit sector like charities, for-profit sector like corporates etc.) that...Read More
- Making Meetings Effective and Productive
- Great Scrum Masters – Endangered Species?
- Sprint Planning in distributed teams… Patterns… SAFe
- What’s Important – Breaking Silos or Uniting the Purpose?
- CHOW #123 – Help Kamal’s mission be successful
- CHOW #122 – Help Prakash create better Epics
- CHOW #121 – Measure of Scrum Masters
- CHOW #120 – Workacholic Manager