In a previous post we had observed that there are many intangible areas that may have a bearing and may affect IT asset management that cannot be serviced or managed by a piece of hardware here or a piece of software there. We...Read More
This post is based on my experiences as the CIO of a very large organisation working across over 45 countries. roosterteeth.com Keep in mind that IT asset management policies and implementation is one of the key things that are...Read More
Introduction Let us examine how NGOs can use the convergence of Social media, Mobile technologies, Analytics tools and Cloud computing – known as the SMAC stack, to become more agile and more focused to the business...Read More
Project Management is an art (with some science mixed in), the practice of which needs to change slightly depending on the sector (government sector, non-profit sector like charities, for-profit sector like corporates etc.) that...Read More
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #88 – The Case of the PO-ed PO!
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- CHOW #91- Vital Signs of a Program
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog