We all live in our pods. The externally visible pods of our associations with families, workplaces, social circles, professional circles play a major role in influencing what we do and how we do. Just like sitting in a...Read More
Tag: Managing Self/ Personal Development
If such meetings happen on a regular basis, one must explore why. Such meetings tend to disrupt the rhythm of the team and have an adverse impact on the overall productivity. Here are a few tips to avoid or at least reduce such...Read More
It is always hard to let go. We get so attached to something that has become familiar or something that we feel is our own creation. In taking up a role of a Project Manager, there are many things that we need...Read More
- Making Meetings Effective and Productive
- Great Scrum Masters – Endangered Species?
- Sprint Planning in distributed teams… Patterns… SAFe
- What’s Important – Breaking Silos or Uniting the Purpose?
- CHOW #123 – Help Kamal’s mission be successful
- CHOW #122 – Help Prakash create better Epics
- CHOW #121 – Measure of Scrum Masters
- CHOW #120 – Workacholic Manager