As a consultant, I come across many project and program managers in the IT world. I always...Read More
Design Thinking Design Thinking is a solution-focused approach to problem solving. The methodology emphasizes starting with a goal and then apply solution-focused thinking converging on a future result. Alternative...Read More
Do you think some of us love to negotiate and others completely loathe the thought of it? Well, I don’t think it’s true totally. Most of us love to negotiate in some circumstances, and not so in other conditions....Read More
When a newly commissioned ship sails from a port, laden with valuable goods, every captain hopes the ship will navigate the tumble of the seas well and be the ship of choice, in the years to come. No one expects the Titanic...Read More
After all right from the very beginning, both the models have existed – insourcing in India (popularly referred to as captive organizations), and outsourcing to Indian outsourcing service providers (over the years include...Read More
Most of us, in our lives we work under the guidance and direction of our manager. There’s of course a lot of talk of servant leadership and how managers become servants to the team. Sometimes it sounds like a good fairy...Read More
- Scrum Masters- Navigate your careers! – Part 2 of 2
- Scrum Masters, Navigate your careers!
- The First Six Steps in an Agility journey
- Writing a book – how Agile can it be?
- CHOW #101- The puzzled Servant-leader
- CHOW #100 – Career progression or evolution – What next?
- CHOW #99- Warring Artists
- CHOW #98- Enabling improved performance through proper feedback