In one of my earlier blogs, I had written about some of the thoughts that plague a manager’s...Read More
Design Thinking Design Thinking is a solution-focused approach to problem solving. The methodology emphasizes starting with a goal and then apply solution-focused thinking converging on a future result. Alternative...Read More
Do you think some of us love to negotiate and others completely loathe the thought of it? Well, I don’t think it’s true totally. Most of us love to negotiate in some circumstances, and not so in other conditions....Read More
When a newly commissioned ship sails from a port, laden with valuable goods, every captain hopes the ship will navigate the tumble of the seas well and be the ship of choice, in the years to come. No one expects the Titanic...Read More
After all right from the very beginning, both the models have existed – insourcing in India (popularly referred to as captive organizations), and outsourcing to Indian outsourcing service providers (over the years include...Read More
- Rating Agile Teams
- Should I Start My Agile Journey with Kanban?
- Product Visioning: User Journey Map
- A manifestation of self-organization across teams
- CHOW #110- Help the Scrum Master
- CHOW #109- Did we miss something?
- CHOW #108- Help Keerthi create an evolving architecture in an agile manner
- CHOW #107- Evolution of Project Health Assessment