In a previous post we had observed that there are many intangible areas that may have a bearing and may affect IT asset management that cannot be serviced or managed by a piece of hardware here or a piece of software there. We...Read More
Tag: IT Head
In the previous posts (see last post) I had told you what you should do in the first 90 days in the CIO’s job. Now, let me also tell you that you should watch out for a few pitfalls that you can blunder into. Picture...Read More
In the previous post on this topic we discussed the first 45 and 60 days of a new CIO’s life. In this post we will look at the first 75 and 90 days (the third month) The fifth thing to do (first 75 days) is to look...Read More
In the previous post on this topic we discussed the first 15 and 30 days of a new CIO’s life. In this post we will look at the first 45 and 60 days (the second month) The third thing to do (in the first 45 days) is to...Read More
I recently read the book “The First 90 Days” by Michael Watkins. It is quite good and is a book worth reading. The book is an excellent resource for “anyone being promoted, onboarding onto a company or...Read More
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #88 – The Case of the PO-ed PO!
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- CHOW #91- Vital Signs of a Program
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog