After all right from the very beginning, both the models have existed – insourcing in India (popularly referred to as captive organizations), and outsourcing to Indian outsourcing service providers (over the years include the...Read More
Tag: GIC (Global Inhouse Center)
The level of leveraging of GIC (Global Inhouse Center) in India by a multinational company is directly proportional to the level of ‘Purpose-Maturity’ of the GIC. ‘Purpose-Maturity’ indicates the level of strategic thinking of...Read More
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile MetricsSep 25, 2017 | Chow
- Ready, Steady, On and On…
- Agile Metrics- an Oxymoron?
- Between a Rock and a Hardening Sprint!
- Two reasons to stop sizing during sprints
- CHOW #79- What should a manager do to sustain the impact of coaching on a Scrum Team?
- CHOW #78- Responding rather than Reacting
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile Metrics
- CHOW #76- Beyond buying pizzas!
agile Agile transformation career change change control Chief Information Officer coaching commitment management Communication management competency development conference contract management Decision making delivery e-governance enterprise excellence FAQ First 90 days GIC (Global Inhouse Center) IT Head leadership learning letting go Mindfulness Motivation NGO performance Personal Development personal effectiveness planning program program manager project Retrospective risk risk management Scrum Master software delivery stakeholders strategy team Team management transition trends