After all right from the very beginning, both the models have existed – insourcing in India (popularly referred to as captive organizations), and outsourcing to Indian outsourcing service providers (over the years include...Read More
Tag: GIC (Global Inhouse Center)
The level of leveraging of GIC (Global Inhouse Center) in India by a multinational company is directly proportional to the level of ‘Purpose-Maturity’ of the GIC. ‘Purpose-Maturity’ indicates the level of...Read More
- Sprint Planning in distributed teams… Patterns… SAFe
- What’s Important – Breaking Silos or Uniting the Purpose?
- Should Story Points (as a size measure) be comparable across teams?
- 3 Simple Tips for Building Distributed Teams
- CHOW #120 – Workacholic Manager
- CHOW #119- Avoiding ‘Watermelon Metrics’
- CHOW #118- Product Visioning – Mapping Features with Advantages and Benefits
- CHOW #117- Project Health and Project Status
agile Agile transformation career Chanakya change Chief Information Officer chow Clarity of goals coaching Coaching Agile competency development conference delivery excellence FAQ First 90 days Future/ Forecast Goal Goal Focus IT Head Leadership learning letting go Managing Self/ Personal Development Motivation NGO performance personal effectiveness Planning and Tracking Product owner program Program Management program manager project risk Risk Management Scrum Master software delivery Software Development stakeholders strategy team Team Management Teamwork transition