In the previous posts (see last post) I had told you what you should do in the first 90 days in the CIO’s job. Now, let me also tell you that you should watch out for a few pitfalls that you can blunder into. Picture...Read More
Tag: First 90 days
In the previous post on this topic we discussed the first 45 and 60 days of a new CIO’s life. In this post we will look at the first 75 and 90 days (the third month) The fifth thing to do (first 75 days) is to look...Read More
In the previous post on this topic we discussed the first 15 and 30 days of a new CIO’s life. In this post we will look at the first 45 and 60 days (the second month) The third thing to do (in the first 45 days) is to...Read More
I recently read the book “The First 90 Days” by Michael Watkins. It is quite good and is a book worth reading. The book is an excellent resource for “anyone being promoted, onboarding onto a company or...Read More
- Should Story Points (as a size measure) be comparable across teams?
- 3 Simple Tips for Building Distributed Teams
- Getting Ready for Enterprise Agility
- Rating Agile Teams
- CHOW #114- No “if’s” in Ownership?
- CHOW #113- Tracking Productivity using Story Points Delivered and Effort
- CHOW #112- Showing Results
- CHOW #111- Agile is driving this successful delivery leader nuts. What can he do?