This is probably the most frequently asked question that I have received. In many sessions when I introduce the concept of DevOps and some characteristics, after the first 30 minutes or so, the question is a variation of:...Read More
This is probably the most frequently asked question related to adopting or rolling out a DevOps initiative in an organization. We need to look at this question more closely based on the principles of DevOps. While traditionally,...Read More
If such meetings happen on a regular basis, one must explore why. Such meetings tend to disrupt the rhythm of the team and have an adverse impact on the overall productivity. Here are a few tips to avoid or at least reduce such...Read More
One question that I get asked frequently, when talking about DevOps is: where do I begin? A follow-up question is – Can you recommend any checklist or set of steps to get into DevOps? My short answer to that question is: start...Read More
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile MetricsSep 25, 2017 | Chow
- Ready, Steady, On and On…
- Agile Metrics- an Oxymoron?
- Between a Rock and a Hardening Sprint!
- Two reasons to stop sizing during sprints
- CHOW #79- What should a manager do to sustain the impact of coaching on a Scrum Team?
- CHOW #78- Responding rather than Reacting
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile Metrics
- CHOW #76- Beyond buying pizzas!