In our coaching practice at PM Power Consulting, Project Managers, Program Managers and Portfolio Managers (called Delivery Managers in some organizations) often ask us: “How am I doing as a risk manager?” In...Read More
Several years ago, when I was getting started on becoming a coach, a good friend recommended the book “Coaching for Performance” by Sir.John Whitmore (JW). Although I did not pause to ask the question then, I do now:...Read More
A common question that many organizations have is related to the business benefits in terms of top-line, bottom-line or risk management and mitigation. Would an initiative on a path of Business Excellence be helpful? A study...Read More
This is a question that I get asked frequently. In my close to 20 years of association with some national Business Excellence Award programs, I would stress on just two aspects. To ensure that the growth of any organization is...Read More
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #88 – The Case of the PO-ed PO!
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- CHOW #91- Vital Signs of a Program
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog