This is a question that I get asked frequently. In my close to 20 years of association with some national Business Excellence Award programs, I would stress on just two aspects. To ensure that the growth of any organization is...Read More
In our last post, we looked at the various dimensions a transition manager should keep track of during the transition of managed services from one organisation to another (or from a client organisation to a vendor organisation)....Read More
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile MetricsSep 25, 2017 | Chow
- Ready, Steady, On and On…
- Agile Metrics- an Oxymoron?
- Between a Rock and a Hardening Sprint!
- Two reasons to stop sizing during sprints
- CHOW #79- What should a manager do to sustain the impact of coaching on a Scrum Team?
- CHOW #78- Responding rather than Reacting
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile Metrics
- CHOW #76- Beyond buying pizzas!
agile Agile transformation career change change control Chief Information Officer coaching commitment management Communication management competency development conference contract management Decision making delivery e-governance enterprise excellence FAQ First 90 days GIC (Global Inhouse Center) IT Head leadership learning letting go Mindfulness Motivation NGO performance Personal Development personal effectiveness planning program program manager project Retrospective risk risk management Scrum Master software delivery stakeholders strategy team Team management transition trends