I take it that you are in software delivery – developing software products and delivering services to customers. You may have had only a limited view of IT Governance only to the extent that it impacted your own work. For...Read More
These days there is a new buzz around “Digital India” in governance – the use of technologies like the Internet broadband and smart phones coupled with programs like “Aadhaar” to improve the reach of people to Government...Read More
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile MetricsSep 25, 2017 | Chow
- Ready, Steady, On and On…
- Agile Metrics- an Oxymoron?
- Between a Rock and a Hardening Sprint!
- Two reasons to stop sizing during sprints
- CHOW #79- What should a manager do to sustain the impact of coaching on a Scrum Team?
- CHOW #78- Responding rather than Reacting
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile Metrics
- CHOW #76- Beyond buying pizzas!
agile Agile transformation career change change control Chief Information Officer coaching commitment management Communication management competency development conference contract management Decision making delivery e-governance enterprise excellence FAQ First 90 days GIC (Global Inhouse Center) IT Head leadership learning letting go Mindfulness Motivation NGO performance Personal Development personal effectiveness planning program program manager project Retrospective risk risk management Scrum Master software delivery stakeholders strategy team Team management transition trends