This article is third in the series on Contractual Contretemps. It is a continuation of Part 2. You can look up Part 1 as well on tips/anecdotes on Master Services Agreements. In the earlier Part 2, we introduced the list below...Read More
Tag: contract management
This article is part of the series on Contractual Contretemps. If you have missed the first one in the series, take a look at “Contractual Contretemps – Part 1” which covered a few tips/anecdotes on Master Services Agreements in...Read More
For quite some time, I have been wanting to write a piece titled “Contractual Contretemps” which would be of help to Project/Delivery Managers. It has a nice ring to it, I think. There were other close contenders for the title...Read More
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile MetricsSep 25, 2017 | Chow
- Ready, Steady, On and On…
- Agile Metrics- an Oxymoron?
- Between a Rock and a Hardening Sprint!
- Two reasons to stop sizing during sprints
- CHOW #79- What should a manager do to sustain the impact of coaching on a Scrum Team?
- CHOW #78- Responding rather than Reacting
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile Metrics
- CHOW #76- Beyond buying pizzas!