As a Learning & Development (L&D) leader or Delivery Head for software, you have a...Read More
Tag: competency development
In this blog, as part of the Design Thinking Series – we explore Facilitation – a key skill and process to get the best results when working in groups.
Facilitation is a skill less recognized, and one that needs to be nurtured in to people who are expected to shepherd teams in framing problems and their solutions. The key to successful application of the LEVERs of Design Thinking in any context is likely to be the ability to facilitate a group and to use Design Thinking tools as part of facilitating groups.
What is behind this sudden prominence of Design Thinking? What problems does Design Thinking solve for businesses? If I understand Design Thinking – can I set it up for my teams to get results? This post tries to provide a ring side view to these questions.Read More
This is from a true real world scenario. Imagine that you are doing very well in your organization. Everybody has a healthy regard for you. One fine morning in your one on one with your manager, he says “I hope there will...Read More
Over the weekend I was out at a food court to meet a former colleague of mine. She had got along a couple of her young friends as well. As we were conversing, the young lady, who had come along with my friend said...Read More
Most of us are familiar with the Basic Communication Model – with sender, channel and receiver. We all understand that the responsibility for effective communication rests with both parties, with a slight onus on the...Read More
- Podcast World Views & Natural Software Engineering
- Role of Organization Structure in Succeeding with Agile
- Agile: 3 tips for effective coaching
- Podcast – Managing an Agile Transformation for Success
- CHOW #129 – How do you integrate the UxD team and their work effectively into a Scrum team?
- CHOW #128: Back to the Drawing Board
- CHOW #127 – Brand Image of Scrum Masters
- CHOW #126 – Mystery of Disappearing ‘Issues’