Most of us are familiar with the Basic Communication Model – with sender, channel and receiver. We all understand that the responsibility for effective communication rests with both parties, with a slight onus on the...Read More
Tag: Communication management
My first job, decade’s back was a six day a week job. An organizational decision was taken to make Saturday a half day. I was a Graduate Trainee and there were six of us. Three of us were in Engineering Dept. and three in...Read More
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #88 – The Case of the PO-ed PO!
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- CHOW #91- Vital Signs of a Program
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog
agile Agile transformation career change Chief Information Officer chow Clarity of goals coaching Coaching Agile commitment management competency development conference delivery excellence FAQ First 90 days Future/ Forecast Goal Goal Focus IT Head Leadership learning letting go Managing Self/ Personal Development Motivation NGO performance personal effectiveness Planning and Tracking Product owner program Program Management program manager project risk Risk Management Scrum Master software delivery Software Development stakeholders strategy team Team Management Teamwork transition