Most of us are familiar with the Basic Communication Model – with sender, channel and receiver. We all understand that the responsibility for effective communication rests with both parties, with a slight onus on the...Read More
Tag: Communication management
My first job, decade’s back was a six day a week job. An organizational decision was taken to make Saturday a half day. I was a Graduate Trainee and there were six of us. Three of us were in Engineering Dept. and three in...Read More
- Sprint Planning in distributed teams… Patterns… SAFe
- What’s Important – Breaking Silos or Uniting the Purpose?
- Should Story Points (as a size measure) be comparable across teams?
- 3 Simple Tips for Building Distributed Teams
- CHOW #120 – Workacholic Manager
- CHOW #119- Avoiding ‘Watermelon Metrics’
- CHOW #118- Product Visioning – Mapping Features with Advantages and Benefits
- CHOW #117- Project Health and Project Status
agile Agile transformation career Chanakya change Chief Information Officer chow Clarity of goals coaching Coaching Agile competency development conference delivery excellence FAQ First 90 days Future/ Forecast Goal Goal Focus IT Head Leadership learning letting go Managing Self/ Personal Development Motivation NGO performance personal effectiveness Planning and Tracking Product owner program Program Management program manager project risk Risk Management Scrum Master software delivery Software Development stakeholders strategy team Team Management Teamwork transition