Having worked with several teams over the years, I dare say less than 10% of the Agile teams I...Read More
Tag: commitment management
This article is third in the series on Contractual Contretemps. It is a continuation of Part 2. You can look up Part 1 as well on tips/anecdotes on Master Services Agreements. In the earlier Part 2, we introduced the list below...Read More
This article is part of the series on Contractual Contretemps. If you have missed the first one in the series, take a look at “Contractual Contretemps – Part 1” which covered a few tips/anecdotes on Master...Read More
- Scrum Masters- Navigate your careers! – Part 2 of 2
- Scrum Masters, Navigate your careers!
- The First Six Steps in an Agility journey
- Writing a book – how Agile can it be?
- CHOW #101- The puzzled Servant-leader
- CHOW #100 – Career progression or evolution – What next?
- CHOW #99- Warring Artists
- CHOW #98- Enabling improved performance through proper feedback