Having worked with several teams over the years, I dare say less than 10% of the Agile teams I...Read More
Tag: commitment management
This article is third in the series on Contractual Contretemps. It is a continuation of Part 2. You can look up Part 1 as well on tips/anecdotes on Master Services Agreements. In the earlier Part 2, we introduced the list below...Read More
This article is part of the series on Contractual Contretemps. If you have missed the first one in the series, take a look at “Contractual Contretemps – Part 1” which covered a few tips/anecdotes on Master...Read More
- Should Story Points (as a size measure) be comparable across teams?
- 3 Simple Tips for Building Distributed Teams
- Getting Ready for Enterprise Agility
- Rating Agile Teams
- CHOW #114- No “if’s” in Ownership?
- CHOW #113- Tracking Productivity using Story Points Delivered and Effort
- CHOW #112- Showing Results
- CHOW #111- Agile is driving this successful delivery leader nuts. What can he do?