Having worked with several teams over the years, I dare say less than 10% of the Agile teams I...Read More
Tag: commitment management
This article is third in the series on Contractual Contretemps. It is a continuation of Part 2. You can look up Part 1 as well on tips/anecdotes on Master Services Agreements. In the earlier Part 2, we introduced the list below...Read More
This article is part of the series on Contractual Contretemps. If you have missed the first one in the series, take a look at “Contractual Contretemps – Part 1” which covered a few tips/anecdotes on Master...Read More
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #88 – The Case of the PO-ed PO!
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- CHOW #91- Vital Signs of a Program
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog