Having worked with several teams over the years, I dare say less than 10% of the Agile teams I...Read More
Tag: commitment management
This article is third in the series on Contractual Contretemps. It is a continuation of Part 2. You can look up Part 1 as well on tips/anecdotes on Master Services Agreements. In the earlier Part 2, we introduced the list below...Read More
This article is part of the series on Contractual Contretemps. If you have missed the first one in the series, take a look at “Contractual Contretemps – Part 1” which covered a few tips/anecdotes on Master Services Agreements in...Read More
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile MetricsSep 25, 2017 | Chow
- Ready, Steady, On and On…
- Agile Metrics- an Oxymoron?
- Between a Rock and a Hardening Sprint!
- Two reasons to stop sizing during sprints
- CHOW #79- What should a manager do to sustain the impact of coaching on a Scrum Team?
- CHOW #78- Responding rather than Reacting
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile Metrics
- CHOW #76- Beyond buying pizzas!