You joined this team couple of months back. You notice that your manager generally works very long...Read More
Babu appeared irritated. He was the project manager in a large Systems Integrator, who had...Read More
Dinesh was confused. As a project manager, he was not sure how to respond to the question from the finance team on a proposal to buy a new tool for this project. The suggestion for the tool had come from his team. A tool that...Read More
Lets take a drive around how teams are operating in a distributed environment. I am sure a lot of us would have been meeting people remotely. This challenge is to take collaboration a step further. Roopa, a seasoned manager has...Read More
Judy, the newest member in the team that you are the Scrum Master for, walks up to you to discuss a challenge she has been facing. After her first week of self study of project artefacts, and understanding the coding standards,...Read More
You are transitioning support and maintenance of a legacy application from the customer to an...Read More
You are the Project Manager for developing a new web-based application for a customer that will...Read More
- Making Meetings Effective and Productive
- Great Scrum Masters – Endangered Species?
- Sprint Planning in distributed teams… Patterns… SAFe
- What’s Important – Breaking Silos or Uniting the Purpose?
- CHOW #123 – Help Kamal’s mission be successful
- CHOW #122 – Help Prakash create better Epics
- CHOW #121 – Measure of Scrum Masters
- CHOW #120 – Workacholic Manager