Nipun Sehgal was the designated QnC (IT Service Provider) Program Manager for the engagement with...Read More
Babu appeared irritated. He was the project manager in a large Systems Integrator, who had...Read More
Dinesh was confused. As a project manager, he was not sure how to respond to the question from the finance team on a proposal to buy a new tool for this project. The suggestion for the tool had come from his team. A tool that...Read More
Lets take a drive around how teams are operating in a distributed environment. I am sure a lot of us would have been meeting people remotely. This challenge is to take collaboration a step further. Roopa, a seasoned manager has...Read More
Judy, the newest member in the team that you are the Scrum Master for, walks up to you to discuss a challenge she has been facing. After her first week of self study of project artefacts, and understanding the coding standards,...Read More
You are transitioning support and maintenance of a legacy application from the customer to an...Read More
You are the Project Manager for developing a new web-based application for a customer that will...Read More
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #88 – The Case of the PO-ed PO!
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog
- CHOW #84- Timeboxed