Nipun Sehgal was the designated QnC (IT Service Provider) Program Manager for the engagement with...Read More
Babu appeared irritated. He was the project manager in a large Systems Integrator, who had...Read More
Dinesh was confused. As a project manager, he was not sure how to respond to the question from the finance team on a proposal to buy a new tool for this project. The suggestion for the tool had come from his team. A tool that...Read More
Lets take a drive around how teams are operating in a distributed environment. I am sure a lot of us would have been meeting people remotely. This challenge is to take collaboration a step further. Roopa, a seasoned manager has...Read More
Judy, the newest member in the team that you are the Scrum Master for, walks up to you to discuss a challenge she has been facing. After her first week of self study of project artefacts, and understanding the coding standards,...Read More
You are transitioning support and maintenance of a legacy application from the customer to an...Read More
You are the Project Manager for developing a new web-based application for a customer that will...Read More
- Should Story Points (as a size measure) be comparable across teams?
- 3 Simple Tips for Building Distributed Teams
- Getting Ready for Enterprise Agility
- Rating Agile Teams
- CHOW #114- No “if’s” in Ownership?
- CHOW #113- Tracking Productivity using Story Points Delivered and Effort
- CHOW #112- Showing Results
- CHOW #111- Agile is driving this successful delivery leader nuts. What can he do?