Project Category: Program & Project Management
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in Industrial Management, both from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. In the international Software Services & IT industry since 1981. JV is one of our Principal consultants and is responsible for designing, developing and delivering services in the areas of Agile Transformation, Project Management and Software Metrics. JV helps : Organizations and Teams with strategies on internalizing and applying the basic values and principles of Agile and to enable a smooth transformation to an Agile way of working Agile and Scrum Teams enhance their collaboration and effectiveness and become more self-managed...Read More
- Should Story Points (as a size measure) be comparable across teams?
- 3 Simple Tips for Building Distributed Teams
- Getting Ready for Enterprise Agility
- Rating Agile Teams
- CHOW #114- No “if’s” in Ownership?
- CHOW #113- Tracking Productivity using Story Points Delivered and Effort
- CHOW #112- Showing Results
- CHOW #111- Agile is driving this successful delivery leader nuts. What can he do?