Project Category: Program & Project Management
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in Industrial Management, both from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. In the international Software Services & IT industry since 1981. JV is one of our Principal consultants and is responsible for designing, developing and delivering services in the areas of Agile Transformation, Project Management and Software Metrics. JV helps : Organizations and Teams with strategies on internalizing and applying the basic values and principles of Agile and to enable a smooth transformation to an Agile way of working Agile and Scrum Teams enhance their collaboration and effectiveness and become more self-managed...Read More
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #88 – The Case of the PO-ed PO!
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- CHOW #91- Vital Signs of a Program
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog