Hi I’M J. Veeraraghavan Years of experience in IT and software services Large program/project managed Organizations transformed to Agile “I consider software development as a human thinking process – a collective thinking processes. Software really happens in people’s minds. Approaches like Design Thinking, Agile, DevOps etc. bring a good set of techniques, practices and mindset to enhance & systematize this collective thinking process across customers, teams and users.” SOMETHING ABOUT ME An ardent practitioner of yoga and meditation, I have been associated with PM Power Consulting as a Principal Consultant and Practice Lead for Strategic Consulting areas, and I help...Read More
Project Category: Agile Transformation
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for KarthiDec 18, 2017 | Chow
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- Ready, Steady, Go… Slowdown
- Design Thinking – Who needs to change? Me or Team or the entire firm?
- The Story Teller
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog
- CHOW #84- Timeboxed
agile Agile transformation career change Chief Information Officer Clarity of goals coaching commitment management competency development conference contract management delivery excellence FAQ First 90 days Goal Goal Focus IT Head Knowledge Management Leadership learning letting go Mindfulness Motivation NGO Organizational Excellence performance Personal Development personal effectiveness planning program Program Management program manager project risk Risk Management Scrum Master software delivery stakeholders strategy team Team Management Teamwork transition trends