Hi I’M J. Veeraraghavan Years of experience in IT and software services Large program/project managed Organizations transformed to Agile “I consider software development as a human thinking process – a collective thinking processes. Software really happens in people’s minds. Approaches like Design Thinking, Agile, DevOps etc. bring a good set of techniques, practices and mindset to enhance & systematize this collective thinking process across customers, teams and users.” SOMETHING ABOUT ME An ardent practitioner of yoga and meditation, I have been associated with PM Power Consulting as a Principal Consultant and Practice Lead for Strategic Consulting areas, and I help...Read More
Project Category: Agile Transformation
- Making Meetings Effective and Productive
- Great Scrum Masters – Endangered Species?
- Sprint Planning in distributed teams… Patterns… SAFe
- What’s Important – Breaking Silos or Uniting the Purpose?
- CHOW #123 – Help Kamal’s mission be successful
- CHOW #122 – Help Prakash create better Epics
- CHOW #121 – Measure of Scrum Masters
- CHOW #120 – Workacholic Manager
agile Agile transformation career Chanakya change Chief Information Officer chow Clarity of goals coaching Coaching Agile competency development conference delivery excellence FAQ First 90 days Future/ Forecast Goal Goal Focus IT Head Leadership learning letting go Managing Self/ Personal Development Motivation NGO performance personal effectiveness Planning and Tracking Product owner program Program Management program manager project risk Risk Management Scrum Master software delivery Software Development stakeholders strategy team Team Management Teamwork transition