Hi I’M J. Veeraraghavan Years of experience in IT and software services Large program/project managed Organizations transformed to Agile “I consider software development as a human thinking process – a collective thinking processes. Software really happens in people’s minds. Approaches like Design Thinking, Agile, DevOps etc. bring a good set of techniques, practices and mindset to enhance & systematize this collective thinking process across customers, teams and users.” SOMETHING ABOUT ME An ardent practitioner of yoga and meditation, I have been associated with PM Power Consulting as a Principal Consultant and Practice Lead for Strategic Consulting areas, and I help...Read More
Project Category: Agile Transformation
- How can you, as a Scrum Master, make a difference to team outcomes?
- Ready, Steady, On and On…
- Agile Metrics- an Oxymoron?
- Mindfulness and Agility
- CHOW #82- Lack of Focus
- CHOW #81- Wildly fluctuating velocity and incomplete stories…
- Chow #80- When your project health reports don’t tell the full story
- CHOW #79- What should a manager do to sustain the impact of coaching on a Scrum Team?
agile Agile transformation career change Chief Information Officer Clarity of goals coaching commitment management competency development conference contract management Decision making delivery excellence FAQ First 90 days Goal Goal Focus IT Head Knowledge Management leadership learning letting go Mindfulness Motivation NGO performance Personal Development personal effectiveness planning program Program Management program manager project Retrospective risk risk management software delivery stakeholders strategy team Team management Teamwork transition trends