Ria is a new scrum master and she has trained , certified as a scrum master. When she starts facilitating stand up meetings, the meeting always run over. Team starts discussion and hence they are not able to finish it within 15 min. Team tells her that without these discussions, the stand up is not useful and hence it is important to have these discussions. She is confused as she also thinks discussions about the work /tasks taken up by the team is helpful but she understands the importance of 15 min timebox. How can we help her ?
About The Author
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for KarthiDec 18, 2017 | Chow
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- Ready, Steady, Go… Slowdown
- Design Thinking – Who needs to change? Me or Team or the entire firm?
- The Story Teller
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog
- CHOW #84- Timeboxed
agile Agile transformation career change Chief Information Officer Clarity of goals coaching commitment management competency development conference contract management delivery excellence FAQ First 90 days Goal Goal Focus IT Head Knowledge Management Leadership learning letting go Mindfulness Motivation NGO Organizational Excellence performance Personal Development personal effectiveness planning program Program Management program manager project risk Risk Management Scrum Master software delivery stakeholders strategy team Team Management Teamwork transition trends