Ria is a new scrum master and she has trained , certified as a scrum master. When she starts facilitating stand up meetings, the meeting always run over. Team starts discussion and hence they are not able to finish it within 15 min. Team tells her that without these discussions, the stand up is not useful and hence it is important to have these discussions. She is confused as she also thinks discussions about the work /tasks taken up by the team is helpful but she understands the importance of 15 min timebox. How can we help her ?
About The Author
27th August 2016
5th March 2018
14th March 2016
30th April 2017
- The Role of Functional Managers in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Improving Agility – Raising the bar
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #95- Slipping schedules and poor quality – How do you deal with a seemingly irreparable situation?
- CHOW #94- The Next Level of Agility
- CHOW #93- Building Hypotheses
- CHOW #92- If you are ready for Acceptance ahead of schedule…
agile Agile transformation career Chanakya change Chief Information Officer chow Clarity of goals coaching Coaching Agile competency development conference delivery excellence FAQ First 90 days Future/ Forecast Goal Goal Focus IT Head Leadership learning letting go Managing Self/ Personal Development Motivation NGO performance personal effectiveness Planning and Tracking Product owner program Program Management program manager project risk Risk Management Scrum Master software delivery Software Development stakeholders strategy team Team Management Teamwork transition