Ria is a new scrum master and she has trained , certified as a scrum master. When she starts facilitating stand up meetings, the meeting always run over. Team starts discussion and hence they are not able to finish it within 15 min. Team tells her that without these discussions, the stand up is not useful and hence it is important to have these discussions. She is confused as she also thinks discussions about the work /tasks taken up by the team is helpful but she understands the importance of 15 min timebox. How can we help her ?
About The Author
Savitha is a consultant with PM Power since 2017 and her expertise lies in Agile Transformation, Design thinking and Digital Transformation. She is passionate about Agile Transformation in terms of people mindset and system thinking.
9th April 2017
28th May 2018
20th February 2018
- Making Meetings Effective and Productive
- Great Scrum Masters – Endangered Species?
- Sprint Planning in distributed teams… Patterns… SAFe
- What’s Important – Breaking Silos or Uniting the Purpose?
- CHOW #123 – Help Kamal’s mission be successful
- CHOW #122 – Help Prakash create better Epics
- CHOW #121 – Measure of Scrum Masters
- CHOW #120 – Workacholic Manager