Deepak is an Agile coach and has some really good implementation experience with large clients. He joined a new company which is into IT services and have a centralized Agile CoE. He was very excited when he started with the new company as he was ready to move on to next level in his Journey. After the induction, he was introduced to a new client who was looking for an Agile coach to help him with Agile transformation in his organization. He had couple of meetings with the client and each time he was asked how much productivity improvement he could deliver in 3 months? Deepak tried explaining about Agile concepts such as Time to market for product and team velocity but the CIO insists on showing results. If you were Deepak, how will you handle this situation?
About The Author
Savitha is a consultant with PM Power since 2017 and her expertise lies in Agile Transformation, Design thinking and Digital Transformation. She is passionate about Agile Transformation in terms of people mindset and system thinking.
16th August 2016
8th January 2018
1st October 2018
13th June 2018
- Product Visioning: 3.3 Prioritization of backlog
- Podcast World Views & Natural Software Engineering
- Role of Organization Structure in Succeeding with Agile
- Agile: 3 tips for effective coaching
- CHOW #130 – Frequency of prioritization
- CHOW #129 – How do you integrate the UxD team and their work effectively into a Scrum team?
- CHOW #128: Back to the Drawing Board
- CHOW #127 – Brand Image of Scrum Masters