Deepak is an Agile coach and has some really good implementation experience with large clients. He joined a new company which is into IT services and have a centralized Agile CoE. He was very excited when he started with the new company as he was ready to move on to next level in his Journey. After the induction, he was introduced to a new client who was looking for an Agile coach to help him with Agile transformation in his organization. He had couple of meetings with the client and each time he was asked how much productivity improvement he could deliver in 3 months? Deepak tried explaining about Agile concepts such as Time to market for product and team velocity but the CIO insists on showing results. If you were Deepak, how will you handle this situation?
About The Author
Savitha is a consultant with PM Power since 2017 and her expertise lies in Agile Transformation, Design thinking and Digital Transformation. She is passionate about Agile Transformation in terms of people mindset and system thinking.
13th February 2017
28th August 2017
21st May 2018
16th April 2018
- Should Story Points (as a size measure) be comparable across teams?
- 3 Simple Tips for Building Distributed Teams
- Getting Ready for Enterprise Agility
- Rating Agile Teams
- CHOW #114- No “if’s” in Ownership?
- CHOW #113- Tracking Productivity using Story Points Delivered and Effort
- CHOW #112- Showing Results
- CHOW #111- Agile is driving this successful delivery leader nuts. What can he do?