Deepak is an Agile coach and has some really good implementation experience with large clients. He joined a new company which is into IT services and have a centralized Agile CoE. He was very excited when he started with the new company as he was ready to move on to next level in his Journey. After the induction, he was introduced to a new client who was looking for an Agile coach to help him with Agile transformation in his organization. He had couple of meetings with the client and each time he was asked how much productivity improvement he could deliver in 3 months? Deepak tried explaining about Agile concepts such as Time to market for product and team velocity but the CIO insists on showing results. If you were Deepak, how will you handle this situation?
About The Author
Savitha is a consultant with PM Power since 2017 and her expertise lies in Agile Transformation, Design thinking and Digital Transformation. She is passionate about Agile Transformation in terms of people mindset and system thinking.
28th November 2016
7th May 2018
25th September 2018
- Making Meetings Effective and Productive
- Great Scrum Masters – Endangered Species?
- Sprint Planning in distributed teams… Patterns… SAFe
- What’s Important – Breaking Silos or Uniting the Purpose?
- CHOW #123 – Help Kamal’s mission be successful
- CHOW #122 – Help Prakash create better Epics
- CHOW #121 – Measure of Scrum Masters
- CHOW #120 – Workacholic Manager