Recently I had the opportunity to lead an assessment of Business Excellence at one of the...Read More
If such meetings happen on a regular basis, one must explore why. Such meetings tend to disrupt the rhythm of the team and have an adverse impact on the overall productivity. Here are a few tips to avoid or at least reduce such...Read More
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #88 – The Case of the PO-ed PO!
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog
- CHOW #84- Timeboxed
agile Agile transformation career change Chief Information Officer chow Clarity of goals coaching Coaching Agile commitment management competency development conference delivery excellence FAQ First 90 days Future/ Forecast Goal Goal Focus IT Head Leadership learning letting go Managing Self/ Personal Development Motivation NGO performance personal effectiveness Planning and Tracking Product owner program Program Management program manager project risk Risk Management Scrum Master software delivery Software Development stakeholders strategy team Team Management Teamwork transition