We see a lot of articles on performance appraisal systems with a focus on the processes to be...Read More
Category: Organizational Excellence
Sometime in March 2016, we started with the first part (“Great Practices”) in the series Risk Management: Good to Great. In May 2016, we followed up with Part II of the series on Enablers for Great Practices. To...Read More
In our coaching practice at PM Power Consulting, Project Managers, Program Managers and Portfolio Managers (called Delivery Managers in some organizations) often ask us: “How am I doing as a risk manager?” In...Read More
In previous posts, I had shared the technology and process trends. One common theme across the two is related to better teamwork and collaboration across organizational silos. In this post, I want to share three significant...Read More
Software development used to be known as just software programming in the 1940s. The classic book by Nikolas Wirth in the 1970s – Algorithms + Data structures = Programs, looked beyond the code written into the...Read More
We all live in our pods. The externally visible pods of our associations with families, workplaces, social circles, professional circles play a major role in influencing what we do and how we do. Just like sitting in a...Read More
- A manifestation of self-organization across teams
- Scrum Masters- Navigate your careers! – Part 2 of 2
- Scrum Masters, Navigate your careers!
- The First Six Steps in an Agility journey
- CHOW #103- Transparency is tough to getting used to
- CHOW #101- The puzzled Servant-leader
- CHOW #100 – Career progression or evolution – What next?
- CHOW #99- Warring Artists