Demography in India is a huge topic often discussed in B-school as a key strength. Let’s...Read More
Category: IT Management
I take it that you are in software delivery – developing software products and delivering services to customers. You may have had only a limited view of IT Governance only to the extent that it impacted your own work. For...Read More
These days there is a new buzz around “Digital India” in governance – the use of technologies like the Internet broadband and smart phones coupled with programs like “Aadhaar” to improve the reach...Read More
After all right from the very beginning, both the models have existed – insourcing in India (popularly referred to as captive organizations), and outsourcing to Indian outsourcing service providers (over the years include...Read More
In a previous post we had observed that there are many intangible areas that may have a bearing and may affect IT asset management that cannot be serviced or managed by a piece of hardware here or a piece of software there. We...Read More
This post is based on my experiences as the CIO of a very large organisation working across over 45 countries. roosterteeth.com Keep in mind that IT asset management policies and implementation is one of the key things that are...Read More
- CHOW #89- Letting go…
- Making the SDLC safe – learning from the DuPont model
- CHOW #88 – The Case of the PO-ed PO!
- Future of Agile coaching – Composites!
- CHOW #91- Vital Signs of a Program
- CHOW #87- Scrum Master sustaining Agile Practices post coaching
- CHOW #86- Large Change Initiation Dillemma for Karthi
- CHOW #85- Planning with a not so clear backlog