Demography in India is a huge topic often discussed in B-school as a key strength. Let’s take a...Read More
Category: IT Management
I take it that you are in software delivery – developing software products and delivering services to customers. You may have had only a limited view of IT Governance only to the extent that it impacted your own work. For...Read More
These days there is a new buzz around “Digital India” in governance – the use of technologies like the Internet broadband and smart phones coupled with programs like “Aadhaar” to improve the reach of people to Government...Read More
After all right from the very beginning, both the models have existed – insourcing in India (popularly referred to as captive organizations), and outsourcing to Indian outsourcing service providers (over the years include the...Read More
In a previous post we had observed that there are many intangible areas that may have a bearing and may affect IT asset management that cannot be serviced or managed by a piece of hardware here or a piece of software there. We...Read More
This post is based on my experiences as the CIO of a very large organisation working across over 45 countries. roosterteeth.com Keep in mind that IT asset management policies and implementation is one of the key things that are...Read More
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile MetricsSep 25, 2017 | Chow
- Ready, Steady, On and On…
- Agile Metrics- an Oxymoron?
- Between a Rock and a Hardening Sprint!
- Two reasons to stop sizing during sprints
- CHOW #79- What should a manager do to sustain the impact of coaching on a Scrum Team?
- CHOW #78- Responding rather than Reacting
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile Metrics
- CHOW #76- Beyond buying pizzas!