This blog is more to share an observation and get inputs from as many folks as possible on sprint...Read More
Category: Harish Achappa Kallira
Divya is a business analyst – working with clients, understanding requirements and ensuring that is understood by the team when they build. She has eight years experience and has been working in teams that you manage...Read More
In this blog, as part of the Design Thinking Series – we explore Facilitation – a key skill and process to get the best results when working in groups.
Facilitation is a skill less recognized, and one that needs to be nurtured in to people who are expected to shepherd teams in framing problems and their solutions. The key to successful application of the LEVERs of Design Thinking in any context is likely to be the ability to facilitate a group and to use Design Thinking tools as part of facilitating groups.
Lets take a drive around how teams are operating in a distributed environment. I am sure a lot of us would have been meeting people remotely. This challenge is to take collaboration a step further. Roopa, a seasoned manager has...Read More
What is behind this sudden prominence of Design Thinking? What problems does Design Thinking solve for businesses? If I understand Design Thinking – can I set it up for my teams to get results? This post tries to provide a ring side view to these questions.Read More
- Making Meetings Effective and Productive
- Great Scrum Masters – Endangered Species?
- Sprint Planning in distributed teams… Patterns… SAFe
- What’s Important – Breaking Silos or Uniting the Purpose?
- CHOW #123 – Help Kamal’s mission be successful
- CHOW #122 – Help Prakash create better Epics
- CHOW #121 – Measure of Scrum Masters
- CHOW #120 – Workacholic Manager