In many new agile teams, sprint planning is used to discuss the stories, estimate stories in story...Read More
This is probably the most frequently asked question that I have received. In many sessions when I introduce the concept of DevOps and some characteristics, after the first 30 minutes or so, the question is a variation of:...Read More
This is probably the most frequently asked question related to adopting or rolling out a DevOps initiative in an organization. We need to look at this question more closely based on the principles of DevOps. While traditionally,...Read More
One question that I get asked frequently is whether DevOps implies significantly higher costs for testing. Before answering that question, I would like to spend a few minutes on the types of testing that is usually recommended...Read More
A DevOps approach can delivery significantly higher impact through the right adoption of automation and tooling across the life cycle. In keeping with the principle of a lean approach of reducing waste organizations use the...Read More
DevOps approaches highlight the value of early and frequent releases into production. In extreme cases, it is continuous deployment. In order to achieve this – or even progress towards this, the underlying application as...Read More
- Should Story Points (as a size measure) be comparable across teams?
- 3 Simple Tips for Building Distributed Teams
- Getting Ready for Enterprise Agility
- Rating Agile Teams
- CHOW #114- No “if’s” in Ownership?
- CHOW #113- Tracking Productivity using Story Points Delivered and Effort
- CHOW #112- Showing Results
- CHOW #111- Agile is driving this successful delivery leader nuts. What can he do?