Prasad the Agile coach for a team, has coached the “Enchanters” scrum team for a couple months and...Read More
Babu appeared irritated. He was the project manager in a large Systems Integrator, who had...Read More
In the blog post “An extract from the upcoming book on A Framework to Assess Project Wellness” we...Read More
WayToGo Inc. is a leading CRM solutions provider headquartered in San Jose with development teams...Read More
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile MetricsSep 25, 2017 | Chow
- Ready, Steady, On and On…
- Agile Metrics- an Oxymoron?
- Between a Rock and a Hardening Sprint!
- Two reasons to stop sizing during sprints
- CHOW #79- What should a manager do to sustain the impact of coaching on a Scrum Team?
- CHOW #78- Responding rather than Reacting
- CHOW #77- Help Sundar convey the importance of Agile Metrics
- CHOW #76- Beyond buying pizzas!