Refer to the blog “Writing a book – how Agile can it be”. In that project...Read More
Manjunath was an outstanding student in his college and a top ranker in his class from high school...Read More
Raj has been designated as product owner for the e-commerce website that the company is building. He was a business analyst and used to writing requirements document in the traditional SDLC [waterfall] model. This team was...Read More
CHOW #95- Slipping schedules and poor quality – How do you deal with a seemingly irreparable situation?
EzSupport is CRM Solutions’ web-based portal that is hosted on the cloud to help the...Read More
Karthi is a product owner with a large financial organization. He took over as the product owner...Read More
- CHOW #97- Help the PO in moving things to productionApr 3, 2018 | Chow
- Writing a book – how Agile can it be?
- Gamification– A tool for Scrum masters and Agile coaches
- Re-boot your Sprint Planning
- The Role of Functional Managers in an Agile/Scrum environment
- CHOW #99- Warring Artists
- CHOW #98- Enabling improved performance through proper feedback
- CHOW #97- Help the PO in moving things to production
- CHOW #96- A tricky Sprint Planning