We see a lot of articles on performance appraisal systems with a focus on the processes to be...Read More
Category: Business Excellence
Over the last three decades of my corporate life, I have always found that this topic has always evoked passion at all points of time. Everybody has a perspective and a logic to go along with it. My own views in the early part...Read More
Traditionally, knowledge management has been considered as a discipline to classify documents, archive them and hope that in the future someone might want to locate them. Over the last few years, the classic concepts and models...Read More
The level of leveraging of GIC (Global Inhouse Center) in India by a multinational company is directly proportional to the level of ‘Purpose-Maturity’ of the GIC. ‘Purpose-Maturity’ indicates the level of...Read More
A common question that many organizations have is related to the business benefits in terms of top-line, bottom-line or risk management and mitigation. Would an initiative on a path of Business Excellence be helpful? A study...Read More
This is a question that I get asked frequently. In my close to 20 years of association with some national Business Excellence Award programs, I would stress on just two aspects. To ensure that the growth of any organization is...Read More
- Making Meetings Effective and Productive
- Great Scrum Masters – Endangered Species?
- Sprint Planning in distributed teams… Patterns… SAFe
- What’s Important – Breaking Silos or Uniting the Purpose?
- CHOW #123 – Help Kamal’s mission be successful
- CHOW #122 – Help Prakash create better Epics
- CHOW #121 – Measure of Scrum Masters
- CHOW #120 – Workacholic Manager