You are a senior project manager in a software start-up with around 100 engineers. The start-up...Read More
Author: Ananth Natarajan
You are coaching an agile team in India which has been practising agile for the last three releases. The team has been stable and has embraced agile with enthusiasm. Product management team is based out of the U.S. with a local...Read More
You are a scrum master and you find that your team does not attend the daily stand-up on time and...Read More
- Agile Leaders are missing Gold
- The Accidental Manager
- Product Visioning: 3.3 Prioritization of backlog
- Podcast World Views & Natural Software Engineering
- CHOW #132 – Agile Manager?
- CHOW # 131 – Sizing stories right…what you appreciate is what you get
- CHOW #130 – Frequency of prioritization
- CHOW #129 – How do you integrate the UxD team and their work effectively into a Scrum team?